Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Favorite Time of Year


It's that time of year again. My favorite season! I love fall, especially since moving to what some people would call the sticks. The colors here in the country are just enchanting. Yesterday as I sat wrapped up in my Snuggie, I looked out the window to what seemed to be a shower of yellow leaves blowing from the trees. It was beautiful and it reminded me how much I love fall in the country. I love all things fall. I love pumpkins and bonfires, chilly nights with hot chocolate or mornings with coffee on my deck, making piles of leaves for the kids to play in or being able to see them playing in the tree house when the leaves are gone. I love fires in my fireplace and seeing Copper and Hummer curled up in front of it, forgetting that they are dog and cat and shouldn't get along if it means they can sleep close to the fire. I love Halloween and Thanks giving, and knowing that Christmas isn't far away. Enjoy the season! And if you want to see it in all it's glory, take drive towards Chickasaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment